Individual Honours Programme (HP2)
Are you looking for an additional research challenge? Do you want to deepen your understanding of a management subject of your choice? Are you motivated to create a beautiful end product based on your findings? Then the Individual Honours Project is made for you.
If you have not yet done so, we advise you to take the Management Topics Programme in Bachelor 2 before you start the Individual Project in Bachelor 3. However, we welcome all applications. Just show us your motivation and (research) interests, and we may have a spot for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Dive deep into a management topic of your choice from your own or a related study programme
- Invest in something that matters to you personally and to your academic field
- Get paired with an experienced and inspiring supervisor
- Boost your academic research skills, and prepare for your master’s degree and/or a PhD project
- Translate your academic findings for the general audience in a creative end product of your choice
- Enjoy a lot of freedom to shape your own project
- Pick and match courses, trips, visits that suit your own research project best
- Expand your network: get in touch with students and researchers from the Nijmegen School of Management
Facts & figures
Duration 1 year, during B2 or B3
Study load ± 10 hours per week
Language English or Dutch
Admission Students of the Nijmegen School of Management, selection
Study costs None