Honours Programme Social Sciences
An additional challenge that allows you to dive deeper into socially critical topics. Find out how you can change and improve society based on your expertise. For instance, by helping people to move more. Or make education more creative. Discuss this with eager fellow students from different disciplines within the Social Sciences and learn about your role as a social scientist in the professional sphere. Does this sound like music to your ears? Then the Honours Programme Social Sciences is for you.
Students from the Faculty of Social Sciences can join this Honours Programme. In addition, Psychology students have the option to choose between this faculty wide Social Sciences programme and the in-depth Psychology programme and Artificial Intelligence students have the option to choose between this faculty wide Social Sciences programme and the in-depth Artificial Intelligence programme.
What’s in it for you?
- An interdisciplinary outlook on diverse social issues
- An additional challenge on top of your regular studies
- A larger, more diverse network – you will meet fellow students from your own faculty and other ones
- The opportunity to convert acquired knowledge into concrete advice - for the Municipality of Nijmegen for instance
- The opportunity to improve key skills such as presenting and essay writing
- Personal development – by working independently and moving past your comfort zone
Facts & figures
Duration 1 year, during B2 or B3
Study load ± 10 hours per week
Programme kick-off September/October
Admission All students from the Faculty of Social Sciences
Study costs none