Application and admission
You can apply for a spot in the Radboud Honours Programme Medical Sciences by completing and submitting the application form.
The application form must contain the following:
- your CV
- your secondary school grade transcript and an overview of your first-year results
- your application letter
- a recommendation letter from your coach
The application letter, secondary school transcript, first-year results, CV and recommendation letter must be submitted in a single document (you can only upload one document).
You must submit your application by 1 June 2023. Applications received after this date will not be processed.
If you are invited for an interview, you will be notified of this in mid-June.
Your application should clearly explain:
- what motivated you to apply for a spot in the Radboud Honours Programme Medical Sciences
- what makes you a suitable candidate for enrolling in an honours programme alongside your bachelor’s programme
- what your ambitions are and how you see your future career prospects
- how you plan to personally contribute to the Honours Programme Medical Sciences. What type of research do you hope to carry out? What themes are you interested in researching?
In your letter, use sub-headings to answers these questions (e.g. ‘Motivation’, ‘Suitability’, ‘Ambition’, ‘Research’).
We suggest that you familiarise yourself with the research themes of Radboud university medical center before you draft your application (see link under ‘Programme’).