You're a Bachelor's student and you want to do research. What better way to learn that than by experiencing a research project from start to finish? Your own research project that you carry out yourself, under the guidance of an experienced scientist. In a programme tailored to your needs and interests. Or if perhaps you would like to set up a bigger study with a fellow student. That is also an option. Sound good? If so, the two-year honours programme of Arts is for you.
What does this programme offer you?
- A window into the world of research
- The opportunity to tackle your own research topic
- Working under the guidance of an inspired researcher
- Extensive, in-depth training in your field
- Plenty of opportunities for personal growth
- The chance to get to know yourself: what are your limits? What are you good at?
- The space to develop and improve your skills
Facts & figures
Duration Two years, during B2 and B3
Study load ± 6-8 hours a week
Programme kick-off weekend in September
Language Dutch and English
Study costs None