Application and admission
An honours programme is extremely rewarding: it challenges you on a personal level, it gives you new tools that you can use during both your studies and in your future career, and it introduces you to new people. But it also requires a considerable time investment on your part. The honours programme is offered alongside your regular degree programme, which means you are expected to devote the necessary time to it.
The application deadline is 11 September 2022. You can apply using the online application form. The selection committee (programme coordinator and lecturers who are members of the programme board) will assess the candidates based on motivation, potential and study results. The most suitable candidates will be invited to an application interview. You will hear whether you've been admitted to the programme within two weeks of the interview date.
Your application will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- You are a good student in your regular programme
- You have the intellectual capacity and the time management skills necessary for following an extra programme
- You are able and willing to look beyond your own studies, and cross the boundaries of your field
- A portfolio consisting of: a motivation letter, CV, grade report (first year and potentially second year)
- The application interview