Application and admission
An Honours Programme has so much to offer: you are challenged, personally motivated, receive all kinds of tools that you will benefit from during your studies and your future career and get to know many new people. However, it also requires a time investment from you. Because you follow the Honours Programme in addition to your regular studies, you must be able to make the extra time investment. You must first apply to participate in an Honours Programme.
The application deadline is 1 June 2022. You can apply using the online application form. You will need to upload the following (merged into a single document):
- Application letter
- Overview of the exam results you have obtained so far
You will hear from us, possibly with an invitation to interview.
In your application letter, you should explain why you are applying for a position in the Honours Programme. What is your motivation for participating in this specific programme? Why are you a suitable candidate for this additional programme? What are your ambitions? And what do you expect from participation in the programme?
Note that you can only upload one file. Follow the instruction below:
- For the name of the document, use your own name (Last Name, First Name).
- State in the head line of the first page whether you apply for a spot in
a) the general psychology programme;
b) the health psychology programme;
c) the health psychology programme as first choice and the general psychology programma as second.
- In general we consultate your AS/RP teacher about your application for one of these honours programmes. If you prefer we don't, please inform us in your letter (no explanation needed) and we will not consultate your teacher.
- Add, in the same document, an appendix that contains your exam grades so far.