Call for teachers
Would you want to provide interdisciplinary education to students from different faculties in a small-scale educational setting? And do you want to work with a group of motivated students who also like to work outside of the boundaries of their own programme? Read on!
The Radboud Honours Academy is looking for lecturers who would like to work with students on an interdisciplinary theme in a so-called studio, think tank or project in the academic year 2022-2023. In a studio (BA) you will, together with students, investigate how you can look at a certain theme from different scientific disciplines. In a think tank (BA) or project (MA), you will supervise a small group of 8 to 10 students who work on a complex, interdisciplinary social issue commissioned by an external client.
Would you like to teach beyond the borders of your own discipline? Please contact Tim Houwen.
This is what the time frame looks like:
- From January 2022: Do you have an idea for interdisciplinary education? Contact us!
- At the end of February 2022: Last chance to announce your idea for interdisciplinary education.
- March/April 2022: Writing of recruitment posts.
- September 2022: Start of the studios (BA) and projects (MA).
- February 2023: Start of the think tanks (BA).