Do you want to make a significant impact on solving social issues? Do you want to work on your leadership qualities and professional skills? And all that in a multidisciplinary team of motivated fellow students? If so, then this honours programme may be just the thing for you! In small groups with intensive supervision, you will work on solutions to current problems such as mental health, the vitality of democracy or the sustainability of our planet.
What does the Project Impact programme offer you?
- Learn to work together in a multidisciplinary team
- Work together with highly motivated students in an inspiring environment
- Make impact by doing research on a social issue for an external client
- Get plenty of opportunities for your professional development
- Develop your leadership qualities
- Expand your social and professional network
- Go on a study trip that you organize yourself, and discover how other countries deal with the issue
Facts & figures
- Duration 7 months
- Start mid-October
- Application 25 September
- Study load ± 6 hours per week
- Language Dutch or English
- Study costs none