How do you change your RU password on your Windows laptop/tablet?
* Do not forget to disable the Internet and Wi-Fi connections on all of your mobile devices.
Change your password in the Accountportal, before changing the password on your mobile devices.
- Select the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Type: credential manager.
- Select the Credential manager in the list of search results.
- Select Windows Credentials.
- Select the arrow next to Modified.
- Select Edit.
- Enter your new password and select Save.
- If you had any other RU results in your Windows Credentials, e.g. a printer connection, please repeat the steps for the item concerned.
You have now finished. Turn the Internet or Wi-Fi back on. Eduroam (wireless) will automatically request you to enter your new password.
Change RU password on other mobile devices
Do you use any other mobile devices? Please select the right manual to change the RU password for all of them.