iMac or Macbook
Apple users have various options for using their RU mail and calendar, including:
- Exchange for Apple. In Exchange you enter your Radboud-account (email@example.com) and password. If you enter this you will be directed to a Radboud page to log in. If Exchange is not on your Macbook/iMac, you can download it from office.com. Log in here using the details above. You can download Microsoft365 five times on the same type of device.
- Webmail outlook.office.com via Firefox. Fill in your Radboud-account (firstname.lastname@example.org) at username.
Apple mail app for your Radboud-RadbRmail and calendar?
- Open the Apple Mail app;
- Select Mail -> Preferences;
- A new window will appear. Click Accounts in the top menu bar and click the + icon in the bottom left corner of your screen;
- Select Exchange and click Continue
Now enter the following details:
- Name: Full username
- Radboud-account / email address: (email@example.com)
- Password: RU password
Fill in the following screen:
- Description: Name for the mail account e.g. Radboud exchange
- Username: Radboud account / email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: If the password is found to be correct, it has already been entered.
Confirm the settings (click Continue)
Select the options that need to be synchronised and click Done.