Dutch Vacuum Society annual conference (Conference)
- Friday 17 May 2019Add to my calendar
- 09:30 to
the Dutch Vacuum Society (NEVAC, nevac.nl) will hold its annual conference at Radboud University, where it is hosted by the FELIX Laboratory. This conference will be centered on vacuum-related branches of science and will provide a program with a number of exciting speakers, among which:
- Ludo Juurlink, Leiden Institute of Chemistry
- René van Buuren, FELIX Laboratory
- Ageeth Bol, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Jos Oomens, FELIX Laboratory
- Laura Croes & Roland Mulder, Delft Hyperloop
The program further has a poster session to present your own work.
Access to the NEVAC conference is free to members of NEVAC with an annual membership fee of 20 euros (5 euros for Ph. D. and underdgraduate students) and will cover registration, lunch and refreshments. Registration is open until May 6 at: https://nevac.nl/nevacdag.php
For more information about the program: https://www.ru.nl/felix/news-events/news/news-items/felix-laboratory-hosts-nevac-day-2019-0/
We hope to see you all there!
dr. Joost Bakker