Funding and Grants

For information about possibilities to obtain funding to go abroad, please see the following links:

Outbound Mobility

Who? Where to find funding
Students Mobility grants for students
Study associations

Criteria that need to be met in order to be eligible for an grant can be found here.

Student Life - form for groups (pdf, 494 kB)

Social Sciences - Application Form Internationalization FSW Study Associations (pdf, 312 kB)


Mobility opportunities for staff (including PhDs)

Inbound mobility

Who? Where to find funding
External PhD in the Netherlands

For the first visit of 2 months of a potential PhD the supervisor can apply for a grant by filling in this form (pdf, 388 kB). Please email the form and other requested materials to:

New staff members Incoming staff: working at Radboud University.