Staff mobility

The Radboud University stimulates teachers and researchers to work abroad for a period. You can develop your career by teaching and conducting research abroad.

Information about teaching abroad and information about receiving guest lecturers from abroad can be obtained by contacting the International Office Social Sciences. They can inform you about the possibilities for explorative visits to potential partner universities, staff training, and possible subsidies for trips or projects abroad.

We would also like to refer you to the website van het International Office for more information on teacher mobility.

Please also take a look at the international staff training weeks.

Staff Support Social Media: