Welcome to our Graduate School
'The Graduate School of the Faculty of Law of Radboud University aims to be an inspiring, professional and pleasant environment to pursue a PhD. In our view fundamental legal research is essential for society and legal practice. This idea is typical for the research at our faculty. Within this approach we strongly emphasise European, international and foreign law. I look forward to meeting you!'
Professor Michael Veder
Vice dean research, Faculty of Law
Best of two worlds
'In our research we combine the best of two worlds: academic rigour and practical relevance. We put our PhD scholars in touch with practice.'
Prof. Danny Busch, Chair of Financial Law
'I have met many bright and energetic people who are keen on discussion and who help you through the tricky parts of completing a dissertation.'
Dr. Charlotte Spierings, attorney at law
City of Nijmegen
Radboud University is a close-knit, academic community situated on a modern campus. The university is located in the oldest city in the Netherlands - Nijmegen, a pleasant city to live and work.
- Michelle van Haren receives Christine Mohrmann Stipend25 March 2021
- Reimbursement for Creating a Workspace at Home15 October 2020
- Facultaire regeling promoveren op artikelen gewijzigd // Regulation on doctoral theses consisting of articles amended17 June 2019
- Registration Summer School 'Banking & Capital Markets Law' opened22 May 2019
- New Course about optimizing your relationship with your supervisor13 May 2019