Application form Contract PhD
This application form is for:
- Contract PhD’s: PhD candidates who wish to use their own funding for a PhD at the Graduate School of the Faculty of Law at Radboud University;
- External PhD's: PhD candidates who have the intention to do a PhD under the supervision of a professor of the Faculty of Law, Radboud University and have their own income.
Your application should include (and be limited to) the following attachments:
- a research outline of up to 1200 words (three pages) containing:
- a brief overview of the research in your area of study;
- a research problem and objective;
- the research approach; and
- a list of main sources.
- a short letter of motivation (maximum 300 words);
- your Curriculum Vitae;
- copies of relevant diplomas and grade lists;
- proof of proficiency in English (see conditions for admission on this website);
- if applicable: the official document on obtained funding.
Before filling in this application form, please make sure you have all these documents in electronic version (doc, docx or pdf). The attachments should not exceed 19 MB in size altogether.
The Graduate School of Law (GSL) will evaluate whether all requirements are met. The GSL coordinator will contact you on the outcome.