- Birgit Snijder-Kuipers appointed professor of Corporate Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering
- Ben Schuijling appointed as UNIDROIT Correspondent
- Matthias Lehmann appointed as rotating professor of European & Comparative Business Law
- Reinhard Bork and Michael Veder present 'Harmonisation of Transactions Avoidance Laws' at INSOL Europe's annual congress
- Boeklancering 'Liability of financial supervisors and resolution authorities'21 October 2022
- 'The Future of European Private Law'3 November 2022 until 4 November 2022
- Radboud Business Law Talk by professor Ingeborg Schwenzer9 December 2022
Radboud Business Law Institute
A cooperation between the Faculty of Law of the Radboud University and fifteen renowned, mostly international, law firms and multinationals. The institute is accredited by the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences.
The four key research programmes are:
Law of Business and Finance Series
The series aims business law and financial law topics in an international and comparative perspective. This series has been published by the Radboud Business Law Institute since 1999. Overview of the volumes.
Oxford International and Comparative Insolvency Law Series
The series provides a comparative analysis of core aspects of national insolvency law and practices in main economically developed and emerging countries. Overview of the volumes.