As a research institute, the Radboud Business Law Institute is subject to compulsory and periodic evaluation. Every six years, a full-fledged evaluation takes place in accordance with the Standard Evaluation Protocol (SEP).
In the latest evaluation in 2020, Radboud Business Law Institute was rated as ''excellent'' by the external visitation committee. The institute received the highest possible ratings on quality of research and relevance to society.
The evaluations and the underlying self-evaluations can be found here:
- Research Assessment 2020 - Peer Review Report (pdf, 3,5 MB)
- Self-evaluation report 2014-2019 (pdf, 6 MB)
- Self-evaluation report 2017
- Research Assessment 2014 (pdf, 776 kB) (Peer Review Report)
- Self-evaluation report 2014 Part A and B (pdf, 527 kB) (Description of the institute, Description of the research programmes)
- Self-evaluation report 2014 Part C (pdf, 909 kB) (Appendices, Full list of publications)
- Research Assessment 2008 (pdf, 157 kB) (Peer Review Report)
- Self-evalution report 2008 part I (pdf, 254 kB) (Description of the Institute)
- Self-evalution report 2008 part II (pdf, 377 kB) (Description of the Research Programmes)
- Self-evalution report 2008 part III (pdf, 515 kB) (Full list of publications)
The Royal Dutch Academy of Sciences (In Dutch: KNAW) recognised Radboud Business Law Institute as a research academy in 1998. This recognition is a quality mark for PhD research and education. The KNAW's Research Academy Recognition Committee granted follow-up recognition in 2003, 2009 and 2014.