Academic Visitor Programme
Since its foundation the institute has welcomed international researchers to Nijmegen. Incoming (foreign) professors, working at the forefront of their field internationally, have held the Van der Grinten Chair, CPO Chair or TPR Chair in Nijmegen. With these international chairholders the institute aims at enhancing its international research output and visibility. In addition to these professorships, many senior and junior researchers, including PhD students, have visited us over the years to pursue their research.
Researchers in all positions are warmly invited to spend a research period in Nijmegen.
- a stimulating working environment;
- a work space;
- access to the University library, including photocopying and printing facilities;
- participation in courses of our master programmes;
- participation in research and social activities of the institute;
- visa support.
Previous academic visitors
These academic visitors have have conducted research at the Radboud Business Law Institute.
For any general questions on the Academic Visitors Programme please contact institute director Ben Schuijling via email@example.com or secretary to the board Feben van der Linden van Sprankhuizen via firstname.lastname@example.org. For administrative questions please contact secretary Marianne Koopman via email@example.com
Apply for our Academic Visitor Programme by filling in the application form.
Academic Visitors should be self-funded. There are several options for funding:
Housing can be arranged via several agencies.
- Radboud International Office offers advice and assistance on how to find accommodation. You will get access to a database where you can go through the available options yourself. Contact the International Office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The SSHN (student housing agency) Guest House. These apartments are meant for a temporary stay with a maximum period of one year.
- Commercial housing agents, such as Soof Aanhuurmakelaar and 't Mauritshuis (Arnhem area).
- Several long stay b&b's and hotels, such as Let it B&B or Guest House Vertoef.
Do you have any general questions on housing in Nijmegen? Please contact Ans van Sonsbeek (email@example.com) of the Faculty Bureau of Internal and External Relations.