The lists of publications (some of which full open access publications) of the researchers of the institute are available below. The lists are arranged along the lines of the institute’s research programmes and per year:
Please note that the lists contain not only the publications in English, but also those written in Dutch or any other language.
The institute has initiated five book series. Although English-language volumes are published in all book series, two of the institute’s book series are particularly aimed at an international audience and are published exclusively in the English language:
Law of Business and Finance Series
The series aims at business law and financial law topics in an international and comparative perspective. This series has been published by the Radboud Business Law Institute since 1999.
Overview of volumes in the Law of Business and Finance Series.
Oxford International and Comparative Insolvency Law Series
The Oxford International and Comparative Insolvency Law Series provides a comparative analysis of core aspects of national insolvency law and practices in main economically developed and emerging countries. The series is edited by professor Dennis Faber and Niels Vermunt. The first volume in the series was published in 2012.
Overview of volumes in the Oxford International and Comparative Insolvency Law Series.
Oxford EU Financial Regulation Series (new)
The Oxford EU Financial Regulation Series was established in 2018 and offers a thorough analysis of all aspects of European financial regulation and relates to the regulation of banks, financial markets, insurers, asset managers, payment institutions and financial infrastructures. The series is edited by professors Danny Busch (Financial Law) and Guido Ferrarini (Corporate Governance of Financial Institutions).
Overview of volumes in the Oxford EU Financial Regulation Series.
Other book volumes
Below is a list of other books (recently) published internationally by our researchers.
- Danny Busch & Guido Ferrarini (eds.)(2018), Capital Markets Union in Europe. Oxford: Oxford University Press (672 p.)
- Arthur Hartkamp, Carla Sieburgh and Wouter Devroe (eds.) (2017) Ius Commune Casebook on horizontal (private law) effects of European Union Law. Oxford: Hart Publishing (528 p.)
- Danny Busch & Guido Ferrarini (eds.) (2017) Regulation of the EU Financial Markets MiFID II and MiFIR.Oxford: Oxford University Press (709 p.)
- Hans Schulte-Nölke (2017) Neue Wege zur Durchsetzung des Verbraucherrechts. Heidelberg: Springer (207 p.)
- Danny Busch & Cees van Dam (2017) A Bank's Duty of Care. Oxford: Hart Publishing (472 p.)
- Dennis Faber and Niels Vermunt (2017) Bank Failure: Lessons from Lehman Brothers. Oxford: Oxford University Press (388 p.)
An overview of international (co-)publications by our researchers in 2018.