Join the Willem C. Vis Moot Court team
The Willem C. Vis International Commercial
Arbitration Moot is one of the most prestigious moot competitions in the world. It creates the platform to study international commercial law and to improve your writing and pleading skills. As a member of the team, you will travel to Vienna and meet students from all over the world.
After seven successful years, the team from Radboud University will once again participate in Willem C. Vis Moot Court. Law masters students are warmly invited to apply for the Moot. Participation is possible for students enrolled in the Nederlands Recht, International and European Law en Onderneming & Recht masters, as well for exchange students.
We are looking for students who:
- Have an affinity for private and procedural law;
- Are interested in the international aspects of law;
- Have time and motivation fora n intensive and challenging project to complement their studies;
- Have a good command of English and want to improve it;
- Want to improve their written and oral advocacy skills.
Are you considering participating? Do you want to have more information? Dr Pietro Ortolani and Tess Bens are happy to answer your questions. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.