After ten years of successfully participating in the Moot, the team from Radboud University will once again take part in the Willem C. Vis Moot Court. Law masters students are warmly invited to apply for the Moot. Participation is possible for students enrolled in the Nederlands Recht, International and European Law and Onderneming & Recht masters, as well for exchange students. We are looking for students who:
- Have an affinity for private and procedural law;
- Are interested in the international aspects of law;
- Have time and motivation for an intensive and challenging project to complement their studies;
- Have a good command of English and want to improve it;
- Want to improve their written and oral advocacy skills.
To participate, send your CV, a list of grades and a cover letter (in English) to Prof. Pietro Ortolani and mr. Carmen Schleijpen via firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining why you are interested in the moot, and how you can contribute to the team’s success.
Do you want to have more information? Prof. Pietro Ortolani and Carmen Schleijpen are happy to answer your questions. Contact them via email@example.com.