Regulations day passes for disabled
- Daypasses are issued by the caretaker (Central hall on the ground floor).
- Daypasses are only issued for personal use.
- Under no circumstances may passes be transferred to third parties.
- Daypasses may only be used to gain access to the public areas of the library via a designated route.
- Daypasses must be returned to the cartetaker at the end of the day (no later than closing time).
- It is possible to extend the period of acces for a longer period (per day) This requires the permission. Submit a justified request to Ask Your Librarian.
- Pass users are required to comply with the practical rules arising from these rules and regulations.
- If users do not comply with the rules and regulations above, this could result in no longer being eligible to obtain a pass.