Do you like a book added to our collection? Let us know!
Finding an e-book
A number of prescribed titles in the curriculum of FNWI is available electronically. The e-books can be referred to by students and staff 24/7. The text can be searched by chapter.
The e-books can be found via the database RUQuest:
- Type your search terms in the text box
- Filter your search results on the left on e-book: Format
- ATTENTION: do not filter on location 'Library of Science', you will not find e-books! They are only visible with 'Radboud University'.
- The button Access online directs you to the website of the publisher where you can download the book.
The following tips will make the search easier:
- Filter on the topic of your interest
- Filter on the desired year range
- Search by title, for example:
- Search by author, for example:
- To search for exact terms in an exact order, use quotation marks, for example:
Do not put a space between command and the search term!
Not au: turing but au:turing
Learn more about searching RUQuest? Check out this digital guide or visit us.