No extra cost for open access publishing at Microbiology Society
Scientists from Radboud University and Radboudumc can publish open access at no extra cost in the 6 journals that are part of Microbiology Society. These include three "gold open access" journals and 3 hybrid journals.
In order to be eligible, it is important that the "corresponding author" includes the RU or radboudumc e-mail address of the scientist (i.e. ending in @ru.nl or @radboudumc.nl).
It concerns the following journals:
- Microbiology (Gold Open Access)
- Journal of General Virology (hybrid)
- Journal of Medical Microbiology (hybrid)
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology (hybrid)
- Microbial Genomics (Gold Open Access)
- Access Microbiology, an open research platform (Gold Open Access)
Want to know more about (free) open access publishing?
On February 28, the Library of Science is hosting a meeting on open access publishing at noon. This will discuss the possibilities more broadly. You can join either online or in person. Sign up here.
On March 14, there will be a coffee lecture on Plan S. This will last 15 minutes and can also be attended online or in person. Sign up here.
Questions about open access? Or would you like a customized presentation for e.g. your department? Contact us, we are happy to help.
Team Library of Science
Library Guide Science