Mandatory study literature as e-book
Date of news: 31 May 2022
The Library of Science might purchase mandatory literature as e-books too. These e-books are arranged according to study in this LibGuide. You can find a link with every book which you can use to share the book in e.g. Brightspace: the proxy link.
E-books have lots of advantages:
- Students can use e-books 24/7 from any workplace.
- Most e-books are easy to download.
- The full text of the books is searchable on subject.
- You can add notes in the books.
- You can add bookmarks in the books.
- As a teacher you can insert the link to the digital book in educational material and in Brightspace. You do not need to take the rules of the Stichting UvO into account. Use the proxy link that is included.
Would you like to know how to create a proxy link for online publications of the University Library? Please check our website.
Do you have any questions or remarks? Please contact us, we are happy to help.
Team Library of Science
Library Guide Science