Management Study centre opens again
Date of news: 31 August 2020
As from Tuesday, September 1st, the Management Study centre is open on Monday to Thursday from 8.30am - 22pm and on Friday from 8.30am - 18pm. Students can make an online reservation for a work place 2 days ahead. We offer 50 individual work places for students.
- The groundfloor (N.00.310) has 20 individual workplaces.
- The first floor (N.01.044) has 26 PC workplaces en 4 individual workplaces.
What is different?
The guidelines of the RIVM and the university are of course also adhered to in the Management Study centre. This causes many changes. The most important ones:
Studying in the Management Study centre
- This is only possible with a reservation. This will be checked, so bring your campus card and reservation email to the MSc.
- You can reserve for maximum 1 timeslot (morning, afternoon or evening).
- The morning slot is from 8.30 – 13.00, the afternoon slot is from 13.30 – 18.00 and the evening slot is from 18.30 – 22.00. You can make a partial reservation.
- Reservations can be made online. Login with your student number and password.
- There are no more group workspaces.
- It is no longer possible to reserve rooms.
The compulsory textbooks will remain available in the hall of the Central Library for the time being.