New open access deal with American Institute of Physics Publishing (AIPP)
Together with other Dutch universities and UMCs, Radboud University and Radboudumc participate in the Read and Publish Agreement with AIP Publishing (AIPP). Corresponding authors from our university and Radboudumc can publish open access in 28 journals from this publisher at no extra cost.
The agreement at a glance:
- The corresponding author must have an appointment at Radboud University or Radboudumc. Use your RU or radboudumc e-mail address for all correspondence with the publisher.
- For the publisher, the corresponding author is the person who submits the article and who maintains contact with the publisher during the publication process. Only that author is eligible for open access publishing at no extra cost.
- The following article types are covered by the agreement: research articles and updates, reviews, brief communications, communication conference articles, fast tracks or article-FT, letters, notes, roadmaps, perspectives and tutorials.
- Within this agreement, corresponding authors of the participating institutions can publish a maximum number of free open access articles each year: 126 in 2022, 133 in 2023 and 141 in 2024.
- Starting date of the agreement is August 1, 2022. To be eligible for free open access publishing, the date of acceptance must be after 01-08-2022 and before 31-12-2024.
- The deal is for three years and will end on December 31, 2024.
- Open access publishing through this deal is Plan S compliant.
Would you like to know more about open access publishing? You can find the options for each journal in our Journal Browser. Or join one of our coffee lectures or workshops on this subject. You can also email us at email@example.com or call 024-3652274. We are happy to help you!
Team Library of Science
Library Guide Science