Zoek in de site...


  1. Staff and students of Radboud University can make an ILL request with their RUQuest log in.
  2. If you are a paying member, Alumni with an activated ABC card or student of the OU (with a valid library card) then you can also make an ILL request with your RUQuest log in. The cost we charge for these requests will be included on your library account later on. You can pay these costs at the Service desks.  Making your request you agree to the costs.
  3. Are you staff or student of HAN or another college or university, then you can make an ILL request via the library of your own institution.
  4. Commercial business cannot open an ILL account.
  5. Requested materials may be used for private study purposes or non-commercial research purposes only.
  6. You are responsible for correctly filling in and keeping up to date the e-mail address where the requested copies must be sent to. The University Library accepts no liability if the requested photocopies are not received.