Read the e-journals the University Library has subscriptions to easily with BrowZine. They can be accessed through one platform, so you won't have to navigate to the different publisher's websites. Is a specific journal not present in BrowZine? It is possible the publisher does not collaborate with BrowZine (yet). See all the scientific publishers which BrowZine supports.
What are the possibilities with BrowZine?
- Save favourite e-journals on a personalised bookshelf.
- Store collections of favourite articles.
- Receive push messages when new issues are available.
- Export to EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero and other programs.
- Email and share articles.
How to use BrowZine
Download the BrowZine app from the App store or Google Play Store.
- For the web version go to browzine.com.
- Then go to Choose Library and choose Radboud University Nijmegen. Are you RadboudUMC staff? Choose Radboud University Medical Center instead.
- Log in with your RU or RadboudUMC credentials.
- Create a BrowZine account to use the bookshelf. You can use another account than your RU/Radboudumc account.
- When you use your BrowZine account on a different device, it will synchronise automatically.