NonLinear Analysis Days
February 21-22, 2019
This two-day conference aims at bringing together experts in the field of partial differential equations working in the Netherlands and neighboring European countries. The topics range from theoretical approaches to a variety of applications in physics, the life sciences and engineering. PhD students, postdoctoral associates and junior faculty are particularly encouraged to attend.
- Hermann Eberl (University of Guelph)
- Anna Geyer (TU Delft)
- Hermen Jan Hupkes (Leiden University)
- Peter Kloeden (University of Tübingen)
- Carolin Kreisbeck (Utrecht University)
- Gabriel Lord (Heriot-Watt University)
- Gerhard Rein (University of Bayreuth)
- Alden Waters (University of Groningen)
- Petra Wittbold (University of Duisburg-Essen)
The conference starts on Thursday at 10:00 and ends around noon on Friday.
Radboud University, Huygensgebouw, Heyendaalseweg 135, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
If you would like to attend the workshop, please register until February 15, 2019, so that we can estimate the number of participants. There is no registration fee. Junior participants can present a poster.
Radboud University (Radboud Internationalisation Grant)
NWO Cluster Nonlinear Dynamics in Natural Systems (NDNS+)
At Nijmegen Central Station take bus 10 to the university. (Alternatively, any bus to Heyendaal Station will do). Get off just after you have passed the Huygens Building on your left. It is an easily recognized green building, here is a picture
The bus ride takes about 5 minutes.
For more information follow the link: how to get here