Step 1: Create a new request
- Go to Osiris and log in with your student number and password
- Go to tab ‘Stay Abroad’ and create a ‘new request’. Please note: due to the changed Osiris environment, please follow the updated Osiris instructions on how to select the 'Stay Abroad' option.
While you are working on your request, you can save changes at any time and continue at a later moment. All information must be filled in before submitting, otherwise your request cannot be processed and IMO cannot nominate you.
- Fill out the form:
- Select type of international mobility: ‘Study Abroad’
- If you want to study abroad during your current degree please indicat this by choosing ‘Request for ‘Current degree’ and select in ‘Degree programme’ the study program you are currently enrolled in. If you want to make a request for a future study at our university (for example a master) please make sure to indicate this; e.g. if you are a premaster when applying, indicate that your application is for a future master programme. Or if your current level is bachelor but the exchange will take place during your future master level. This is important as not all agreements we have are for both bachelor and master level. If you will be studying at another faculty during your exchange you cannot apply via our faculty, the Nijmegen School of Management.
- Fill out the dates of your stay abroad. The dates can be selected using the loop icon. If you don’t know the dates yet, use the semester dates of Radboud University:
1st Semester 2022-2023: 01-09-2022 – 31-01-2023
2nd Semester 2022-2023: 01-02-2023 – 30-06-2023
Choose your destination(s) by selecting the country you want to go and the city where the university is located. Then, select the desired university.
Please note: the dropdown menu shows ALL contracts Radboud University has. You can only apply for universities that have a bilateral agreement with the Nijmegen School of Management. You can find the lists here.
- Click ‘continue’ to process your application, or ‘save’ to continue later.