Zoek in de site...

Step 9: Insurance and other documents

9: Insurances and other documents

A) Make sure your insurance is valid in the host country! Check with this with Radboud International of your host university and, if needed, take out additional insurance. This might be required for your Visa to be issued! 
You can check the website of WilWeg for more information on insurances (in Dutch only).
B) Check whether your passport or ID card meets the requirements of your host country.
C) Apply for a Visa if needed. Do that as early as possible, as it can take much longer than desired.