Zoek in de site...

PhD support

PhD Buddy system

If you need support during your PhD research, you can participate in the Global PhD Support Programme. This programme matches national and international PhD candidates with a ‘buddy’, someone who is personally assigned to them. More information can be found here.

Occupational health physician, occupational social worker, and campus psychologist

All IMR PhD candidates can make an appointment with an Occupational Health Physician, Absenteeism Consultant, or Occupational Social Worker. This is always possible, even if you are not ill but want to ask questions regarding your health in relation to your work. For questions and appointments, please contact the Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Service.

All PhD candidates can also make an appointment with a RU Campus Psychologist.