Introduction European HRM module in Nijmegen
On Monday 11 April the introduction of the European Human Resource Management module took place at Nijmegen School of Management. The Master’s Programme in European Human Resource Management provides Master’s and MBA students the unique opportunity to combine a high-quality general management degree with a specialist Master’s degree in European HRM. The programme aims at delivering first-class education of HRM, as well as offering the students the opportunity to carry out an international HR-project. This module provides students of the Master’s Programme in European HRM with the experience of cross-cultural teamwork and is performed for a company in a foreign country.
The programme brings together participants and faculty from eight leading European Business Schools and Universities:
▪ Luiss Business School, Rome, Italy
▪ Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands
▪ Vlerick Business School, Ghent, Belgium
▪ University of Bamberg, Germany
▪ RISEBA, Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration, Latvia
▪ University of Cádiz, Spain
▪ Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management, Aix-Marseille University
In total, 24 students and several professors of the different institutions participate in the programme.