All researchers of our department are affiliated with the Institute for Management Research (IMR). IMR hosts six Hot spots:
- Europeanization of Policy and Law (EUROPAL)
- Gender and Power in Politics and Management
- Global-Local Divides and Connections (GLOCAL)
- Governance and innovations in social services (GAINS)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Business Ecosystems
- Integrated Decision Making (ID)
Within these research groups, expertise from different disciplines is brought together and complex societal issues are addressed. In these hotspots, interaction with societal actors takes place, needs for both fundamental knowledge and knowledge from society are articulated, data are acquired and additional funding is generated.