How to get there
Houtlaan 4, 6525 XZ Nijmegen
Central: +31 24 361 61 61
Academiegebouw Berchmanianum is situated at Houtlaan 4. Student Support, among others, is located in this building and also graduation ceremonies take place here. Please note that the main entrance is at the courtyard and not at the street side (Houtlaan) of the building.
An extensive list of buildings with, among other things, telephone numbers of porters and/or building managers, opening hours and accessibility can be found on this page.
- Trains stop at Nijmegen Central Station and Station Nijmegen Heyendaal. You can plan your train journey at the NS website.
- During rush hour on workdays bus line 10 (Heyendaal Shuttle) runs directly from the central station to Radboud University and stops at several bus stops at the campus. An easy way to plan your trip is using the website OV9292.
- For traveling by bus or train you must use the OV-chipkaart (public transportation chip card).
All car parks on the campus are equipped with boom barriers and pay-point terminals. Regular parking cost €2 per hour up to a maximum of €10 per day. Tickets can be paid for with creditcard and pin. After 6 P.M. and during weekends regular parking is free. Disabled parking is possible at the designated parking lots at Radboud University´s campus. A map of these designated parking lots can be found here (png, 1,3 MB).
- The digital map below includes locations of buildings and facilities at Radboud University's campus. Or view a larger map of Radboud University.
- Or download a map of Radboud University's campus (pdf, 1,4 MB).
- A list of important buildings and facilities can be found here.