- Van Kranenburg, H. (2017) Innovation policies in the European news media industry: a comparative study. Springer.
- Levecque, K. F. Anseel, A. De Beuckelaer, J. Van Der Heyden, and L. Gisle (2017) Work organization and mental health problems in PhD students, Research Policy, 46(4), 868-879.
- Barasa, L., J. Knoben, P.A.M. Vermeulen, P. Kimuyu, and B. Kinyanjui (2017) Institutions, resources and innovation in East Africa: A firm level approach, Research Policy, 46 (1), 280-291.
- Van Uden, A., J. Knoben, and P.A.M. Vermeulen (2017) Human capital and innovation in Sub-Saharan countries: a firm-level study, Innovation, 19 (2), 103-124.
- Vlasov, S., M. Bahlmann, and J. Knoben (2017) A study of how diversity in conference participation relates to SMEs' innovative performance, Journal of Economic Geography, 17 (1), 191-216.
- Hendrikx, B., S. Dormans, A. Lagendijk, and M. Thelwall (2017) Understanding the geographical development of social movements: a web-link analysis of Slow Food, Global Networks, 17(1), 47–67.
- Gatzweiler, A. V. Blazevic, F.T. Piller (2017) Dark side or bright light: destructive and constructive deviant content in consumer ideation contests, Journal of Product Innovation Management, 34(6), 772–789.
- Aalbers, Rick, Wilfred Dolfsma, Roger Leenders (2016) Vertical and horizontal cross-ties: benefits of cross-hierarchy and cross-unit ties for innovative projects, Journal of Product Innovation Management, 33(2),141–153.
- Berends, Hans, Armand Smits, Isabelle Reymen, and Ksenia Podoynitsyna (2016) Learning while (re)configuring: business model innovation processes in established firms, Strategic Organization, 14(3), 181-219.
- Collewaert, Veroniek, Frederik Anseel, Michiel Crommelinck, Alain De Beuckelaer, and Jacob Vermeire (2016) When passion fades: disentangling the temporal dynamics of entrepreneurial passion for founding, Journal of Management Studies, 53(6), 966–995.
- Deken, Fleur, Paul R. Carlile, Hans Berends, and Kristina Lauche (2016) Generating novelty through interdependent routines: a process model of routine work, Organization Science, 27(3), 659-677.
- Keijl, S., V.A. Gilsing, J. Knoben, and G. Duysters (2016) The two faces of inventions: the relationship between recombination and impact in pharmaceutical biotechnology, Research Policy, 45(5), 1061–1074.
- Manser, Kristina, Bas Hillebrand, Rosalinde Klein Woolthuis, Gerrit Willem Ziggers, Paul H. Driessen, and Josee Bloemer (2016) An activities-based approach to network management: an explorative study, Industrial Marketing Management, 55, 187-199.
- McCarthy, Killian J. and Hendrik Leendert Aalbers (2016) Technological acquisitions: the impact of geography on post-acquisition innovative performance, Research Policy, 45(9), 1818–1832.
- Reypens, Charlotte, Annouk Lievens, and Vera Blazevic (2016) Leveraging value in multi-stakeholder innovation networks: a process framework for value co-creation and capture, Industrial Marketing Management, 56(July), 40–50.
- Aalbers, Rick, and Wilfried Dolfsma (2015) Innovation networks: managing the networkedorganization. London, UK: Routledge.
- Bakker, Rene M. and Joris Knoben (2015) Built to last or meant to end: intertemporal choice in strategic alliance portfolios, Organization Science, 26(1), 256-276.
- Beckers, Pascal and Jan Schuur (2015) The future demand for industrial sites in the Netherlands: is employment a good predictor? Regional Studies, 49(9), 1535-1547.
- Hillebrand, Bas, Paul H. Driessen, and Oliver Koll (2015) Stakeholder marketing: theoretical foundations and required capabilities, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 43(4), 411-428.
- Lange, Knut, Mike Geppert, Ayse Saka-Helmhout, and Florian Becker-Ritterspach (2015) Changing business models and employee representation in the airline industry: a comparison of British Airways and Deutsche Lufthansa, British Journal of Management, 26(3), 388-407.
- Manser, Kristina, Bas Hillebrand, Paul H. Driessen, Gerrit Willem Ziggers, and Jose M.M. Bloemer (2015) Activity sets in multi-organizational ecologies: a project-level perspective on sustainable energy innovations, TechnologicalForecastingandSocial Change, 90(B), 444-455.
- Ooms, Ward, John Bell, and Robert A.W. Kok (2015) Use of social media in inbound open innovation: building capabilities for absorptive capacity, Creativityand Innovation Management, 24(1), 136-150.
- Smits, Armand, Geert Vissers, and Ben Dankbaar (2015) Marketing activities to support ‘moderately novel’ product innovation: insights from the chemical industry, Creativityand Innovation Management, 24(3), 525-536.
- Tedmanson, Deirdre and Caroline Essers (2015) Entrepreneurship and diversity. In R. Bendl, I. Bleijenbergh, E. Henttonen, and A. Mills (Eds.), Oxford Handbook. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.
- Deken, Fleur and Kristina Lauche (2014) Coordination through the development of a shared object: an approach to study interorganizational innovation, International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, 11 (1).
- Kooij, Henk-Jan, Kristof van Assche, and Arnoud Lagendijk (2014) Open concepts as crystallization points and enablers of discursive configurations: the case of the innovation campus in the Netherlands, European Planning Studies, 22(1), 84-100.
- Aalbers, Rick, Wilfred Dolfsma, and Otto Koppius (2013) Individual connectedness in innovation networks: on the role of individual motivation, Research Policy, 42(3), 624-634.
- Driessen, Paul H. and Bas Hillebrand (2013) Integrating multiple stakeholder issues in new product development: an exploration, Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30(2), 364-379.
- Driessen, Paul H., Bas Hillebrand, Robert A.W. Kok, and Theo M.M. Verhallen (2013) Green new product development; the pivotal role of product greenness, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 60(2), 315-326.
- Essers, Caroline, Hans Doorewaard, and Yvonne Benschop (2013) Family ties: migrant businesswomen doing identity work on the public-private divide, Human Relations, 66(12), 1645-1667.
- Rigtering, J.P.C. and U. Weitzel (2013) Work context and employee behaviour as antecedents for intrapreneurship, International Entreprenurship and Management Journal, 9(3), 337-360.
- Van Riel, Allard C.R., Giulia Calabretta, Paul H. Driessen, Bas Hillebrand, Ashlee Humphreys, Manfred Krafft, and Sander F.M. Beckers (2013) Consumer perceptions of service constellations: implications for service innovation, Journal of Service Management, 24(3), 314-329.