Zoek in de site...

How to complain

Faculty lecturers and staff do their best to provide high-quality education and to follow the agreed upon procedures as best they can. However, you might still feel that you were treated unfairly. This may involve individual teachers, the implementation of education, scheduling, lecture halls, information, etc.
The following flow chart shows who you can contact with a comment or complaint. The flows described are not set in stone; they are merely suggestions. It is possible that other flows might be a better fit for your individual case. In general, it is a good first step to speak with the student advisor of your degree programme about how to deal with your complaint. You can also look at the main university website to find out what your rights, obligations, and options for objection are.