Zoek in de site...

Student counsellor

Students can contact the student counsellor for non-study related questions and problems (e.g. rules and regulations, financial support and personal issues).

The student advisor will refer students on to the student counsellor. Once the referral has been granted, students can schedule an appointment with one of the Radboud University student counsellors via this website.