Zoek in de site...


We recommend using Firefox or Chrome to complete these forms.

How can I apply for my certificate?

You can find the application form for the Minor certificate here.

When can I request my certificate?

If desired, you can request a certificate to prove that you have finished the minor.

You can request a certificate for the following minors:

  • Economics and Business Economics
    • Minor in Accounting
    • Minor in Economics & Policy
    • Minor in Finance
  • Business Administration
    • Minor in Sustainability Challenges

Request procedure for minor certificate

The following procedure applies when requesting your certificate:

  • The request form will be sent to the Education Centre of the Nijmgen School of Management. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the details you entered in the form and information about the processing of your request. Save this e-mail. If you did not receive a confirmation e-mail, there is a chance that your request form was not sent correctly. If that is the case, please contact the Student Administration Office.
  • The Education Centre will process your request. Once your certificate has been signed by the Examining Board, it will be sent to the correspondence address that you have entered in Studielink. The Education Centre will also send an e-mail to your RU e-mail address (within two weeks, excluding holidays).
  • You will need to register for a Master’s yourself in Studielink.

Questions or problems

If you have any questions or problems with your application, please send an email to stip@fm.ru.nl.