We recommend using Firefox or Chrome to fill in the forms.
When can I request my certificate HBO Minor Business Administration or Economics and Business Economics?
You can only request a certificate if you:
- are in possession of a diploma from a university of applied sciences (HBO);
- are in the possession of a letter of admission to the HBO Minor, issued by the Examination Board of Business Administration or Economics and Business Economics;
- have passed all courses of the HBO Minor programme.
For this you need:
- a copy of the letter of admission to the HBO Minor, issued by the Examination Board for Business Administration or Economics and Business Economics;
- a copy of your HBO diploma, on the basis of which you were admitted to the HBO Minor.
How do I request my certificate?
Application procedure for the HBO Minor certificate
To request your Minor certificate, the following procedure applies:
- The application form is sent to the Education Centre of the Nijmegen School of Management. You will receive a confirmation email containing information concerning the further processing of your application and all the details you have entered on the form. Take care to save this email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, it is possible that the submission of your application form has failed. If this happens, contact the Student Administration Office.
- The Education Centre will process your application and forward it to the Examinations Office. As soon as your certificate is signed by the Examination Board, it will be sent to the correspondence address you have provided in Studielink. You will also receive an email from the Education Centre on your RU email address (after two weeks at most, with the exception of holiday periods).
- By obtaining the certificate (and your HBO diploma), you will be admitted to the Master’s programme in the new academic year. You can register for the Master’s programme via Studielink.
Questions or problems
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Student administration.