Zoek in de site...

Minor certificate

We recommend using Firefox or Chrome to fill in the forms.

How do I request my Minor certificate?

The application form for your Minor certificate can be found here.

When can I request my Minor certificate?

If desired, you can request a certificate to prove that you have completed the Minor.

You can apply for a certificate for the following Minors:

  • Business Administration
    • Minor in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Urban Development
  • Economics and Business Economics
    • Minor in Accounting
    • Minor in Economics & Policy
    • Minor in Finance
  • Public Administration
    • Minor first semester Public Administration
    • Minor second semester Public Administration
    • Elective Minor Public Administration
  • Political Science
    • Minor in Comparative Politics
    • Minor in International Relations
    • Minor in European Integration
    • Minor in Political Philosophy
  • Geography, Spatial Planning and Environment
    • Minor On the Move: Mobility, Migration and Borders
    • Minor in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Urban Development (in collaboration with Business Administration)
    • Minor in Sustainability Challenges

Application procedure for the Minor certificate

To request your Minor certificate, the following procedure applies:

  • The application form is sent to the Education Centre of the Nijmegen School of Management. You will receive a confirmation email containing information concerning the further processing of your application and all the details you have entered on the form. Take care to save this email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, it is possible that the submission of your application form has failed. If this happens, contact the Student Administration Office.
  • The Education Centre will process your application. As soon as your certificate is signed by the Examination Board, it will be sent to the correspondence address you have provided in Studielink. You will also receive an email from the Education Centre on your RU email address (after two weeks at most, with the exception of holiday periods).
  • You must register for the Master’s programme yourself in Studielink.

Questions or problems

Do you still have questions or problems with your Minor certificate? Then send an email to stip@fm.ru.nl.