Zoek in de site...

Completion of a Bachelor's or (pre-)Master's programme

When you need a certified letter that you completed your Bachelor's or (pre-)Master's programme, you can request such a letter using the form below. You still have to apply for your Bachelor's or (pre-)Master's programme. If your request for your programme has been processed, you can find the declaration of your graduation on www.mijndiplomas.nl.

Please note: the letter will only be sent to @student.ru.nl addresses. For a hardcopy version of your diploma, please contact the Central Student Desk at centralstudentdesk@ru.nl.

Radboud University respects the privacy of its students and ensures that how students’ personal data are handled at Radboud University complies with the applicable regulations. Here you can find the full version of the subprivacy statement for students.