Zoek in de site...

Electives from other universities in the Netherlands

Of course you can also take electives at other universities in the Netherlands. Be aware that you have to arrange your registration (as an “elective student”) at the other university by yourself and take care that you register in time for courses. You need to get prior permission by the Examining Board to take courses elsewhere. Please contact your study advisor for this permission as he/she will deal with this matter on behalf of the board. After finishing the courses, students have to hand in a hardcopy certified transcript to the study advisor in order to receive the EC's.

Please be aware that it is only possible to follow courses at another university in the Netherlands when you pay the statutory tuition fees.