Which courses are not allowed as electives?
- Students of the specialisations Business Administration, Bedrijfskunde and Business Economics, are not permitted to take courses from the first-year of the Dutch-taught Bedrijfskunde curriculum or the English-taught Bachelor’s specialisation International Business Administration (e.g. 'Organisational Culture and Communication', 'International Management'). The exception however is the IBA course 'Leadership in Organisations'. It is permitted to take this course as an elective.
- Courses and electives from Master’s programmes, including the Business Administration Master’s programme at RU Nijmegen.
- Courses taken at a university of applied sciences (HBO Level).
- Courses from university degree programmes other than the Dutch-taught Bedrijfskunde, which are not specified by those degree programmes as “electives” for Bachelor’s students.
- Courses that strongly overlap with courses that are already part of the examination programme. This includes first-year courses of which the language of instruction is different (e.g. Introduction to Economics and Business – Economie van de Managementwetenschappen).