Requests for exemptions Business Administration
Exemption is possible if you have obtained an equivalent course at another WO educational institution. Exemption is not possible on the basis of HBO courses.
When a course has already started, no further exemption will be granted. You must submit a separate request for each course.
Requests for exemptions will only be considered if at least the following points are fulfilled:
- The course for which you are requesting an exemption has the same or more credits attached to it as the course for which you are requesting an exemption.
- Both courses are of the same academic level (master's or bachelor's level) or the course taken is at a higher level.
- The content of both courses is very similar. This will be checked by the course coordinator of the course for which exemption is requested.
- You can proof that the course taken has been passed.
- The course was taken no longer than 2 years ago.
Requests for exemption will only be considered if at least the following documents are submitted:
- formal proof that the course has been passed (e.g. an excerpt from the student administration or a valid certificate), and
- The course description of the course taken, including the study load, content, method of examination, etc). Also include the name and contact information of the instructor or course coordinator from whom the course was taken.
Below you will find a list of questions you need to fill in to be able to submit a request for an exemption to the Examination Board.
Under normal circumstances, you will receive a response from the Examination Board within four weeks.