Zoek in de site...

Electives from other universities in the Netherlands

You can also follow courses at other universities in the Netherlands. However, in order to have your marks and credits for these courses registered, you will need prior approval from the Examining Board. Please use this form (docx, 59 kB) (Dutch) to request approval of your desired elective courses. In addition, your registration at the university in question is your own responsibility. Once you have completed the courses, you must hand in a certified hard copy of your list of marks to the Student Information Point (STIP) to have your ECTS credits registered.

Please be aware that it is only possible to follow courses at another university in the Netherlands when you pay the statutory tuition fees.