During the master thesis project, students show that they are able to:
- analyze and model a complex problem.
- study literature, and apply the results.
- formulate and motivate an innovative solution.
- (when applicable) realize this solution.
- describe the newly obtained insights in a report and present the results in an oral presentation.
The master thesis is the proof of the ability of the student to work on an academic level. Master thesis projects are performed in the context of the Master Thesis Lab. Each master thesis project starts with writing a project plan. Then the project will be carried out according to this plan. For detailed information consult http://www.ru.nl/icis/education/master-thesis/
which is the home page of the Master Thesis Lab.
|This will depend heavily on the particular topic. It is useful to begin discussing possible topics for your master thesis with potential supervisors well in advance.|
|This will be decided by the supervisor.|
|See https://www.ru.nl/icis/education/master-thesis/ for further information.|