In this course, you will be starting up your own small business based around a software product. In the end, you will be able to:
- assess the merits, risks and approach of a small business idea using a lean canvas;
- develop a software product in a team using agile development;
- identify relevant decision makers and approach them in the most promising way.
Moreover, at the end of the course you will have developed a minimal viable product that is either market-ready or close to it.
In this course, the students will create their own startup, going from initial idea to a minimal viable product that can be launched to the market.|
They will work in teams of 3-5 students, design and build a software product, while also doing market research, pursuing outreach and setting up a business model.
* several presentations during the project|
* lean business canvas midway the course
* final project presentation in front of a jury, including teachers and industry/technology experts
The grade is 2/3 decided by the final presentation, and 1/3 by the business plan, but may be modified based on the overall performance during the course work and presentations.
PLEASE NOTE: This course will be taking place on campus.