After taking this course you are able to:
- reflect on your academic development (at Master's level)
- reflect on your professional abilities
- reflect on your preferences for employment
- compose your resumé (CV)
- write a letter to apply for a professional position
- present yourself to a selection board
The 1 ec course is a mandatory element in the masters programmes of Chemistry, Molecular Life Science and Science, irrespective of the chosen specialisation. Taking the course is a requirement for all students who start their Masters programme after August 28, 2016.
This course prepares for the transition from being a student to a professional in chemistry, molecular life sciences or science. It comprises an introduction addressing the reflection on your own abilities, defining preferences for employment and matching these; You will compose a curriculum vitae and a sample letter for job application. Finally selection board will be practiced with students both in the role of the applicant and member of the selection board.
Further information will follow after the course has become available.